But first.....you better join my newsletter (because I want to keep in touch with you)!
Click this little link (you won't be disappointed) http://bit.ly/2u9R5nX
Goals. This is something you have to have in life, and business, so that you are working towards something. In September 2017, I was still all over the place with what I wanted to do. There were so many big ideas running through my head, but no actual plan on how to get those ideas to become a reality.
I didn't have "ultimate goals". I had wishes - - like the kind you make when you blow out your candles. What I wanted was not concrete, at all. So - - that had to change.
Like, really fast.
Once it did, meaning I found people to help me focus my thoughts, my energy, my time, the vision I had, the ultimate goals I wanted to achieve, began to become very clear, and in becoming clear, the path began to form for me.
For the first time, I knew just what I wanted to do and had a plan to execute to get there. What was amazing is that other goals started to make an appearance, bigger ideas, broader scopes on things were to me. Suddenly, it was more than just coming up with cool designs, it was about building a community.
I LOVE that word - -community! (Other blog posts talk about why)!
So here they are, here are my goals for Crab Terror Island. Here are all the things I want to be able to do with my community, my brand, my creativity, well the list goes on!
1. Open a seriously awesome boutique! (Yeah, that is starting)!
2. Promote and inspire other businesses to work together. Because after all, it is way more fun to do this kind of stuff with other people!
3. Mentor others in starting a business. I mean, I still have a TON to learn! But, if I could help one person leap frog over things, because of what I have learned so far, well that would be pretty awesome.
4. One day I hope to be able to help someone start a business. What a way to let your legacy live on.
5. Wouldn't retreats be so fun! A time where Islanders could get away! Yeah, I would be down with that!
6. Coffee shop??!!! Oh yeah!
The list could go on! In nutshell, I want to build a brand that brings people together. Businesses helping businesses, people inspiring other people. Personally, between you and me, I know that I will make it happen!
Because. I have goals. I have a plan. I have fierce determination to not fail.
What are your goals? Leave them in the comments!!
Thanks for reading!
Sina Sena is a small island, Alaska girl, who has BIG goals! She is a novice coffee connoisseur loves romance novels and is always down to eat sweets! She is married to her high school sweetheart, and they are trying to not get run over by their three boys! As a mom she believes that it is important to maintain her own identity and knows she is better because she works hard everyday to pursue her own goals. If you ever want to talk business, it is what makes her want to leap out of bed everyday (except in the winter, because Alaska is freaking cold then)!